- Job Profiling
- Personal Profile Analysis
- Emotional Intelligence
- Skills Assessment
Only by understanding the behaviours you need from a person in a role will you be able to recruit the right person to fill it. Job Profiling allows you to profile jobs in a natural and intuitive way – giving you a template for a job into which you place a candidate with the best fit in terms of behavioural profile. Read about Personal Profile Analysis in the ‘Psychometric Testing’ modular service to understand more about work personality.
Profiling jobs allows you to produce an objective view of the behavioural characteristics needed for that role to be performed successfully.
Profiling gets to the heart of team issues, identifying where things are going wrong, personality clashes and challenges that need to be overcome.
Profiling teams will help your business by:
- Analysing the structure of the team – team behaviour, its strengths and limitations, and
- The role each individual plays within it.
- Identifying and breaking down the barriers preventing exceptional performance.
- Opening channels of communication – once team members understand each other they are able to communicate with and appreciate one another.
- Focusing and committing a team to its objectives.
Behaviour can lie at the heart of an underperforming team. Understanding your team,through profiling, will get to the root of the problem quickly and effectively.